PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

onsdag, januari 02, 2008

Back to work

And here we are again..this day totally sux elephants ass. *cry*
I woke up at 04,01 this morning my dog trying to eat the mailman through the door making terrible noise..refusing to stop untill i was pulling her ear in the hallway.

When i realy needed to get up i was terribly tired..i was supposed to tak emy bike to work but due to having the wrong comp.bag for my laptop i couldnt..life sux.

so the bus then..(meaning i oversleptbecause i need to go 15 mins earlier when i take that compared to taking my bike) and i dragged everything on the bus and the drives is in a terrific mood saying morning to everyone looking all happy.
(prolly his wife gave him something for the first time in 3 years..not sure)
anyway..he was so damn friendly and talkative so the bus was 3mins late (he lost 3mins on a 7min journey) so i missed my sec buss.

AND I HAVE MY PERIOD.....AGAIN!!! *hate*

So on to the damn tram and standing on a icecold busstop for 20 mins then the bus comes and its all dark and just started so that to was cold as hell.

Landed at my workplace all nice..got my self a cup of tea and thought ok..its ok..but then
I was trying to book my bodycombat class for this afternoon...
..and those fuckers still on "xmas schem" so no combat..just Pump...
WTF..i have all my todays food planned to be having combat..meaning no proteinfood at all..and that is just the oposite what i need to eat to live trhough pump.
Besides..class moved to 19,20..ill be home like in the middle of the night today.

This is the suckiest fucking day of this year for sure..*cry*
good thing is though...i get the time to both eat, sleep, train my dog, study some and still be intime for that damn pump.
Though i wont be putting on my best weights sadly :( and i was realy looking forward to combat.
Well i get the old schem back next week atleast..so I just need to survive a few more days.

AND I HAVE MY PERIOD...AGAIN!!!! *hates*