PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

onsdag, maj 16, 2007

Looong weekend

Well my last school paper is supposed to be handed in the 25/5.
I barely started since i wrote my other paper (for the same damn teacher)
actually took 2 days and i got my degree..he was realy fast..for ones :S
Anyway..i was 8 mouths late on that one and now im done..feels great..
one more of all my "musts" just vanished there.

And this weekend (4 days) me and S are going to Kungshamn..so i can study.
oh..and btw..NO COMPS! *grins*
yeah its true..i actually am supposed to manage without a comp.
And best ever..so does S..LOL
Poor puppy..good thing hes mum has a comp so he actually can comunicate to the "outerworld"
not easy beeing a compaddict..
and yeah i know..I am to but..hes worse!
*giggles*
Well c how many pages i manage to get together.
Wish me luck :D