PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

lördag, oktober 13, 2007

Painting

Spent 3 days painting the whole appartment..every damn room except the hallway.
thats green so i kinda survive.
rest of the flat is now in sand and brown.
Its kinda empty because i dont bring that mutch furniture..the Dining table is with me, my stereo and a shelf..thats it..oh..ofc..my comp came with me.
So now im sitting here in a very very emply appartment with my clothes and hair full of paint.
Shit its actually realy though to paint all on your own..
the first day i got some help from my X but not the last few days.
So now its all to go out shopping like a crazy person..need sofa, a bed would be nice..and everything else for bedroom and livingroom..going to be veryvery expensive..:S