PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

måndag, oktober 01, 2007

still at home

been here for 3 weeks now..im gettin kinda bored of spamming the guild forum 24/7
the dog thinks im a loone and all my friends gotten tired of me by now..
noone sayed anything but i think they have gotten bored with me hunting them for some company.
I have my asigment on the railway but its far from fulltime work.

Now the school have started..took me like 3h to work in 3 weeks tha ti lost having vacation.
Im getting to damn bored now..gief work soon or i go do something drastic ^^
like move out from the appartment or something and live ont he street instead.

And today Centipede left Gothenburg..*sad puppy* ITs REALY empty here..good thing i got Etohain left here untill tomorrow morning atleast..not all bored out...yet.