PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

söndag, januari 06, 2008

Dexter marathon


So the whole weekend was spent infront of the TV.

Centipede and me was watching whole season1 of Dexter.

So a shitload of candy, chips and juice in a nice combo with my huge sofa..pillows and a blanket.
Doing nothing at all. BEST EVAH =)
and not very mutch like me sitting on my ass all weekend.
Oki, sunday we were pretty active..went to the gym and attended on a pump class and was at a friends house for some dinner, but other than that..sofa FTW!
The sad thing is that i cant watch season 2 without Centi because he´ll kill me if i do.

So now i need to download Heroes season2 and watch untill he gets here next time..sux i realy would love to watch the rest of Dexter..its a very good series :)