PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

torsdag, juli 24, 2008

2 years with Blogger

Oh my,
Ive been doing this diary writing for two years now..
From start very freqwent adn nowdays not so frequent *blush*

My life has actually changed a whole lot during theese two years.
Who would have guessed? I mean one thinks always life looks the same wake up go to work, make dinner, sleep...
ut when u actually sit down and think about it...

Nowdays, Im working as a cordinator on Shell Oil.
I managed to find love in life again uhm..1 month after my last love ended...
anyway..I still have my dog though ^^
And Xa is the best, shes had two sets of pups and she is now 7 of age. A Lady.

And we have moved from the Avenye to a crappy ghetto in the outskirts of Gothenburg.
But..sheap...big ass appartment and 12 mins into city central by buss.
So one cant complain to much. :)
And I have my bike so....
Please join me for yet an other year on Blogger :)