PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

onsdag, september 03, 2008

Monitorfight..for 4 hours and its still in one peace.

So today I managed to pick my comp up..4 HUGE pkt….L8 needed to loan her fathers car in order to help me( Galen suggested me taking a cab from the post office..so I was actually planning on that when L8 sayed shell fix me a car for this)..and what do one discover when commin home???..(except that putting the comp together is not going to be easy since I have no clue how that is done) I discover that ALL MY TOOLS..(READ: SCREWDRIVERS) is packed down.. And not here in the damn barrack where I live… so..i need to buy tools..uhm..or I can be VERY girlish and call for my male friends to help me..so what does one do?! Call friends I get my comp up on Thursday…Basselito is coming to save me…uhm...or more like save my comp from my nervous breakdown..
Oh, btw talking breakdowns...since I couldn’t get my comp up I thought well atleast I can get rid of my old crappy monitor...so I just unplugged the old one...unpacked my new one and put it in..and what do I get? Black screen...noothing there…exept a message telling me “we prefer an higher mode on the screen” WTF?!?! So my old comp (with max 2years old graphic card) cant actually manage my new monitor..so fuck it..

Here on the table in the barrack I now have 3 monitors..on the floor I have 2 miditowers + 2 chassi and a laptop..WTF..i have more computers that a freacking IT store..and still I cant run WoW properly on no one. Oh..and BTW..do I need to say that the monitor not working drove me crazy..freacking on my BF AND start to hyperventilate. I think Im addicted to raidning..this must be a sign..right?!
I so need my combat class tomorrow…otherwise my comp cant take 1 rond with me on Thursday..Ill be roundhouse kicking all over it..GAAAAHHHH!!!!!