PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

onsdag, augusti 20, 2008

"-We have a problem here in Athens...


....Its so freaking COLD!?!?! O_o "
Sayed by Centipede while sitting in a sun chair at the beach today.
In 38 degrees and sun....
Yeah..to little fat on that guy :)
Otherwise were great..
Numpus is starting to get colour...Centi looks still like a icebear and Im...hmmm..yeah well..looking more brown than Desposa that is Greek ^^
A few days left..been around and at the mall..home in a few days..
I miss my bed :S
Been sleeping on a madrass on the floor.
It may sound cosy but its not..when laying on my back or on the side my hips hits the floor.
And NO..I dont have that big hips..the madrass is OLD and should have been replaces ages ago.