PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

torsdag, augusti 07, 2008

Loong Day Workshop -Last to leave as always

Im so dead..and hungry to the limit of me being able to swallow a horse, or two maby.
Ate lunch at the office at 12,00 and nothing but an apple since then :/
Though the clock is way past dinner time..Im in the hotell and I dont want to move..so..What does one do?Order roomservice!!!!..
WTF..sometime the company needs to give me an extra treat for working 15h straight..
damn Im tired..and I cant eat to heavy food otherwise Im not sleeping to good..so a Ceasar sallad..

Got a good looking guy with the food..but he didnt stay longer than open my waterbottle and then I kickt him out..LOL..he didnt take visa cards so I couldnt tip OK?!?!
What do you think ppl..?

Tomorrow I will be going to the hotell gym :D and eating a HUGE breakfast and send a few reports and then put my arse on the train heading for my vacation back home :)
Gonna be great..
NN all..sleep well

*ZZzzzZZZZ*