PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

fredag, augusti 01, 2008

My arse hurts


That damn Bike..I dont know why i decided to take my sorry ass to the office today..but i can tell you.
My butt is not made for it anymore *cry*
And on monday i need to do this all over again..since i was so smart and LEFT my computer at the office..damn Im stupid 4 real :S

And like that isnt enough..my arms..omg!!!! I stood on that damn "orbitrek" thingy in Copenhagen at 06,00 AM for one hour..I have pain in places i didnt know existed.
Damn that thing is awfull..u sweat like a pig and when u done it feels like ur still gliding..and now two days later i cant fucking move..I feel so sorry for me..so I go and Combat a bit :P