PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, augusti 05, 2008

Home full of boxes


Gaaah...30 boxes..how far do you think I get? out from the kitchen at all?!?!
Ive packed 6 so far and it doesnt show anywhere..well oki..a little ..have no books left..not even my cooking books but other than that..
IT still looks the same. O_o

The hard part in this packing is that:
1. Im not getting everything up the comming 24h..(more like the comming 60days)
2. Im not carrying, meaning Ineed to be checking the weight of the boxes. (Kinda sux since usually I know that I have my friends (Read: boys, 190 cm, 100kg) helping me and they se moving as just a way to get some extra weight lifting.
3. In not getting my clothes back...OMG!!!! untill 1/11 meaning i need to take with me ALL of my summer, (since im going to greese next week) fall, (I love them and they look good) AND WINTER (since its freakking winter 1/11) clothes..how am I to fit int he appartment at all..
And omg..my shoes..what to do with them...O_o

I dont even know how that evacuation app. looks like..before..afterwards is easy to know..full of clothes and shoes and one little Gaia with Xa...oh..yeah..all my friedns..so its going to be very cuddly. or we just have my app as a walk in warddrobe and we move in at my friends place instead ^^
What a great Idea..even if he already turned me down..yeah I know..Im evul..but realy..hes barely there. *laughing*
He got some girl up in Örebro (read: shithole) and now hes all bisy there..so no more dinner company..now the dinner company needs to get info about the food 8h before. SUX.
uhm..I think Ill call Etohain and ask what hes doing tomorrow..might get some breakfast company since Im lazy and working from home tomorrow aswell :D
Though Im leaving for Maerum tomorrow afternoon..yet another Workshop.
Starting to get tiresome but hopefully it helps someone..Im mostly counting days..
For my vacation *cheer*
Better font colour Mini..u complaining little gnome :P