PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

onsdag, augusti 06, 2008

Last businesstrip before vacation

Feels kinda great..its wednesday! 3 days left (this included)
This afternoon Im leaving for Copenhagen again.
But, sadly since its some kind of "fachion week" and I was lazy with booking I didnt get the hotel i wanted. So Im going to be living in an other SAS Radisson called Scandinavia (never heard of)
Well the only thing i was realy stressed about was that they would have a gym..and they do..
so its ok..who cares how the room looks like as long as I have something to do in the morning..well except work ofc :)
So We will c how much my body hates after this trip.
Lotta is going to take XA during Im gone...so hopefully shes a very happy doggeh when i get back home on friday afternoon. :)


Trained Combat yesterday evening ..again..(yeah I know Im terrible but its just so damn fun :D )
though the instructor hasnt been having classes in all summer so It was fun to c her again.
Shes totally crazy, jumping around like there is no tomorrow and headbanging in the middle of the class. *laughing*
Oh yeah!..shes a 155cm supercute doll so we had like 4 guys drewling for one hour. Heheheh
the rest of us..yeah lets just say that after that class I went to the gym with Centi for an additional hour..I had actually trouble coming out of bed today ^^
How crazy isnt that..meaning..Im like running at the gym 5 days/week and still I cant move the day after. :D think i need to train more :P
Hope youll all have a nice day