PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

onsdag, augusti 13, 2008

All ready to start my vacation for real

over 40 boxes in total..
I have dragged stuff (and trained at the gym everyday this week) so now my back hurts..not in a pain kinda way..
but in a overduing training kinda way *blush*
So this one week of constant drinking at Desposs place will do me good..uhm..not to good for my training through but anyway.
Everyhing packed and ok.

Tomorrow were going to Stockholm to watch MAMA MIA the musical in Stockholm with Centis brother his GF and the boys both parents.
Going to be a blast :)