PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

fredag, augusti 08, 2008

Last day and then VACATION!!!

I cant beleave it..my day was supposed to be calm relaxed..uhmm..
It wasnt..it sucked..elephants arse..:(
Was at the gym(no breakfast yet)..did great..forgot about time..run up to my room (no breakfast still) started my laptop..OMG 17 new emails..WTF..then did ppl have time for this (No breakfast yet) answerd them ALL (HUNGRY) phone rang..net meeting..(FOOD!!!!) ppl gave me actions to do (FFS) so I did all of them and send out the emails as agreed (STARVING HERE!!!!)
Time 09,20 *Gaia runs like a crazy person to the hotel breakfast* 1h untill train leaves!!!
I litterately through down 2 pancakes, one glas of juice and a little bit of bread with ham on..time 09,35...Made an additional one to bring with me..on my way out..grabbed a banan and a fruit smoothie and run up to my room..(WTF was that??!!? cant call it breakfast even)
checked out grabbed a cab..sat at the station at 10,00 AM..train leaves 10,23
I COULD HAVE EATEN ATLEAST 10 MINS MORE!!!!!!
Oki..well i bought some candy to bring with me so I could be shewing all the way back to Gothenburg with all that food :D
So...train should arrive at 14,15..Im having a netmeeting at 15,00 and then i need to do the laundry so I can relax the first week..landry time at 16..great...
Guess what..the freakking train had some electronical problems..I had to call and cansel my meeting!! so no cansel sisnce last day.."we can take it shen u get home call me!!"
came home 15,30 Pissed as hell..called her straight away..Xa didnt get to come out at all..sat there in the damn meating untill 15,30..meaning my laundry time is taken by some other idiot!!!
WTF..I havent eaten i 6h..now im pissed again!!! and there is comming ppl here to visit oh happy me this weekend..my app looks like sec world war and Im soooo tired.
Now Im going to switch of my job laptop and head WITH XA to the train station so she gets to come out anything today..poor dog..What a day :(
But..now..18,20 PM....I HAVE VACATION!!!!!! AND I LUB IT! :D
4 weeks ppl...It so great!!!