PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

fredag, augusti 15, 2008

Mama Mia the musical

So, the show..what can one say..Mama Mia ;)
Very mutch fun..and a few hours of terrific intertainment with fabilous company.
Dints GF had never been in a real musical performance before so the was VERY exited :)
We ived in a very nic little place all of us and after the show we went out for one drink in a very old local bar in the Stockholm city central.
Sadly no pics allowed so Dint couldnt harass with his camera^^
But a very nice way of starting ones vacation.

Tok the train home this afternoon, so now were just repacking for our trip to Athens tomorrow. Mama Mia was a story bout ppl in greese and we are leaving there tomorrow.
Yeah I know..I am as always fullybooking all my vacation. :D

So far..my thouht has gone to work about every other day..next week..its going to be zero times if possible..everyhing they screw up i can fix when i get back anyways so..no need toeven have my head at work :)

Etiketter: