PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

söndag, juli 05, 2009

Saturday in Holland

Sensation was great..we came home this morning at 7am..Tevoll called at 7,30 and sounded drunk as a duck...how in hell is he to drive in like 5 hours?!
Anyway..after a great breakfast at the SAS Radisson we went straight to bed..atleast for 4 hours..then it was time to first take the train to Utrecht and from there Meijiro picked us up by car and drove us to Enskede. Tevoll called in sick..u pussy!
Toyota Aego..5 grown up ppl and 30 degrees outdoors..no a/c..for 2 hours..good thing we had such nice company of Meihiro and his GF.
Do I need to tell I was totally WET when we climbed out from the car at our destination?

Anyway, It was a blast..
We met old and current guildies: Eodem, Nossah, Meijiro with a few more
drank some..ate some...drank some more and then at 20.00 everyone needed to leave due to some freakking bithday parties..sux :(
I dont know if "going to a birthdayparty" is the common dutch excuse not to spend time with Gaia but today it was...*sad puppy*

We were dropped of at the trainstation to go back to our hotel at the airport everything was going fine untill we discovered that hte damn ticket maschines didnt take bills..nor creditcards.
I lost temper a bit and both my brother and Centi just stood there looking pretty blank in there eyes.
Then it hit me(BTW..why is it always me that needs to sort the problems huh? )..maby the conductor takes cash?!?! and he did..good for us :)

At 23,00 we were back at the hotel with some crisps and candy and looked at a movie (old one)
then we died on our bed..I had put my phone on silent but Roel (an other guildie) sent text and called at 02,30 asking us to come to utrecht and party with hem..we snored and slept a to bit good then.

Was really fun meeting all the people to bad Tevoll was to bisy being drunk all weekend to make it:P
He sayed i beliave like 3 times ont he phone he was sorry..so next time..no drinking before I arrive!! u hear that?! *blinks at*