PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

måndag, juli 05, 2010

Hard Working, Hardly Working....


well thats not quite true..we have just had month end and thats anything but easy mode.
from 6 am Ive been sitting in telecoms and net meetings trying to sort the entire world.
Sometimes I feel like I'm surrounded by morons...not really my closes coworkers but the people in charge of the processes...and the miss communication that happens in all workplaces is sometimes just so annoying.
And then it takes 8ppl nonstop for 24h to sort the mess, somehow.

But also except being stressful month end closings is really brainy times..one needs to investigate, understand and talk to a lot of people to get the correct picture of things and that..is mostly time consuming but also gives a good contact to the "important people" in the organization.
Someday I bang my head towards a wall..and someday its just so much fun I feel I could be doing this my entire remaining life.
Just Love my job :)

Etiketter: ,