PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, juni 19, 2012

Stockholm Marathon

My belowed friend Sofia came up to Stockholm to run her first marathon this year. Her goal is to run the NY Marathon in 2012 if I dont recall wrong.
She runs in an Angel costume in her role as "Superheroes against Cancer".
This means that when we came to the Stadion where the start (And Finnish) line was, our little Angel with fluffy wings just ran arround givign out posters to people.
So we lost her in the crowd...
but ofc we found great spots to look the start from when she ran her 42km so we saw her in the start of the race and hten I hooked up with her every 10km to check so everythign was ok and that she didnt need anythng.
Yes...it was seriously raining like crazy, it was cold as hell and worst of all..we did not run we walked arround the city for 4 fucking hours.
For our little angel it went really nicely..4h 10mins and she had completed her marathon..what an achievement. I seriuosly was about to start crying when she ran through the gates toward the finnishline. My little angel.






Here is her blog and her story..though in Swedish so it might be hard for all the foreign readers but still you can look at the pictures I post above :)
http://sofiagoesnymarathon.wordpress.com/

Etiketter: , ,