PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, december 19, 2006

EGOBOOST SLOGAN!!! :)

A great great egoboost...just trange that all these test ans shit makes me always a hidious, serialkiller bitch..:S
just check this out...type in your name and get a slogan of your own :D

http://www.sloganizer.net/en/

Well...i got:
«You don't want PrincessGaia as your enemy!»
«PrincessGaia never lies.» «Way to go, PrincessGaia!»
«PrincessGaia. Impossible is nothing.»

And after this i just gave up..
im thruthfull
i kill ppl and I have my own funclub
and i f-ing NEVER give up...

What more can a girl wish for..?
ok, maby a new pair of shoes ^^