PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

söndag, februari 04, 2007

The musical ;)

Well yesterdays performance of Cats was realy nice…but (strangely its always a but in everything I talk about) well anyway..but..I think it would have been even nicer if the musical artist and the singing would have been in English.
Feels kind of strange to look at a English musical and everybody is singing in Swedish.
A year ago I saw Miss Saigon (in eng.) and that’s maybe one of the absolute best musicals I have seen.
So to continue the “Cats résumé” it was nice, fun and enjoyable but not touching and I didn’t leave the opera house touched over what I had seen. So that made me a little disappointed.
Though the story it self is really nice and though table in everyway (life after death) it felt like something was missing. The artist were surprisingly good at imitating the cats movements so I feel that they were really artistic and serious about there jobs..and it looked like they had a great time on stage to.
Well anyway next musical im going to c is “Astrid Lindgrens The Brothers Lionheart” ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Brothers_Lionheart ) it’s a family musical of a children’s book that Astrid Lindgren has written and it’s a very tragical story of a family destiny and what happens to ppl when they die and what comes and goes from one life to another in a childish kind of way.
Think it’s going to be very interesting to c. that’s it for me now ;)