PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

fredag, februari 02, 2007

What’s the matter with me nowdays?...in tired as a fish.

This morning my alarm started 06,50 (as always) I usually take time from my morning activities in order to get out the maximum of my sleeping time. This since Im really bad at going to bed in time at night.
This morning after I snoozed my alarm clock (and actually fell asleep in between the 6 minutes) the time was 07,08!!
OMG I know im in a hurry every morning anyway but I usually put my clothes ready to just be pulled on and then im gone..this i did not do last night.
I even had a plan of trying to boil a little wholemeal rice to myself for lunch today but ended up measuring ½dl of unboiled rice in a cup and took it with me to work so I have to fix it here instead, in order to get something to eat.
My tram to work (now when I’ve been sick and not taking my bike) goes 07,22 PIIP and yeah I mean piip the fucking tram is NEVER late not even a minute!

So I run like a crazy person and was at my busstop 07,21 with no make up, my hair stood up in a crazy way (this because I took a long bath last night and washed my hair with this Volume shampoo and fell asleep with my hair all wet) and like this was not enough for a day I just was in the bathroom and discovered that my underwear was inside-out (good thing they were not up and down because that I tried and its not so comfortable.)

It’s Friday and its wonderful
…BUT what does not one do for 17 minutes of extra sleep in the morning^^
Hope u all get a fantastic weekend, me my self and I are going to the Gothenburg Opera house today to c the musical ”CATS” so my Friday can only get better :D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

This is me (Basselito)

You Follow Your Heart

You're romantic, sentimental, and emotional. You tend to fall in (and out of) love very quickly.
Some may call you fickle, but you can't help where your emotions take you. You've definitely broken a few hearts, but you're not a heartbreaker by nature.
Your intentions are always good, even if they change with the wind.

februari 02, 2007 1:35 em  
Blogger PrincessGaia said...

*laughing her head off* yeah honey.."your intentions are good"..my ass! :P
Sounds like they need to meet u in person ^^
*hug*

februari 05, 2007 8:25 fm  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home