PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

onsdag, maj 23, 2007

510min/week in 11 weeks

Sitting here with my training diary :)
And actually i just realized that damn im good.
I actually managed to train 510min/week.
Witch means almoust 8,5h training/week 11 weeks in a row.
And now i actually can run up the four stars to my appartment..
and without becomming out of breath.
To bad my combat classes has summer break so next week is the last class.
So now i realy need to find my self some kind of fitness training over the summer
so i wont loose my good shape til fall. *grins*
Any tips?
...and no, sorry i still hate running..its to damn boring.