PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

söndag, november 18, 2007

New workplace =)

Actually I have finally started to work with the things i have been studying the past 3,5 years.
Its realy great...but hard.
Im pretty mutch constantly stressed out.
Im writing my batchler essay..taking notes for my master essay AND helping my new workplace with propper exercisis for our teambuilding.

We have started with PBL (Problem Based Learning) and out team has now solved a murder mystery^^
Its realy fun to c how the group is getting closer and closer and starting to learn how everyone is working. Though we actually dont know atm what our task will be.

We know what contries in the nordics were going to work with..im going to be groupleader over Finland. Meaning its my head that is rolling if my group (3ppl) doesnt do there job.
Its realy exiting but at the same time kinda scary because i need to trust that my colligues is doing there work propperly. something I usually having a hard time to do..trust ppl that is.
So its going to take a lot of patience from me to handle the group and actually take the time they need to get there tasks ready.
We´ll c how this goes.