PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

fredag, april 04, 2008

Meet the parents

Oh my god...not nervous, not at all *lies*
oki..They prolly wont kil me..but still..SOOOOO nervous.
Well atleast i have Xa to support me.
Hopefully she will not make me look as stupid as she did when i met S parents for the first time..
the ate (during the night) the xmas ham..all of ot..meaning 4.5kg of meat..
It was pretty close i came home with no dog..(read: I was ready to kill her)
So today Im leaving Stockholm to go to Motala to be picked up by "dad" and then a 30 min drive to Linköping...Atleast i can escape to Dints or Galeans place if i fear for my life..^^
naah I think its going to go rather good..but..nervous? YES SIR!
Wish me luck and keep your thumbs for me this weekend :)