PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

fredag, april 11, 2008

School

YES, I still go there..sometimes (read: most of time) it feels like I shouldn’t..but I still do.
I mean Im bisy as hell..I even got kicked down to a friend rank in my guild because Im never online nowdays do to..yeah..*looks below* guess :S
The good thing with my school project is..Its parttime..and this spring we have had VERY FEW gatherings, so I can study when ever and I don’t need to take vacation to go to Växjö.
More than now..Im sitting on the train atm..on my way.
Ppl in Stockholm just laughed at me..Im taking a day of vacation from work..to sit on a train for total 8h and sit in school lecture for 8h.
I mean..how stuped am I..realy?
Well..I have (somehow don’t ask how I have no memory of it) managed to put together a paper that Im supposed to present to my school mates.
About an analyze of a PHD. Thesis, Im supposed to stand in fromt of the class and talk about it I guess..Not sure though if that actually was what they did last month when I didn’t go there..yeah..due to work :S
Well..I don’t know where were supposed to be..I hope Callisto does :P
Shes sleeping by my side at the train..poor girl..shes just as exhausted as me.
Wonder how she ever keeps her temper up J
Shes bisy dancing, studing and trying to keep her sanity at her stupid workplace where they pretty mutch don’t give a shit of anything called structure or personell.
She´s ofc looking for something else workwise but haven’t found THE job just yet.
In time as they say..right J
Hope you all have a nice day..I will..and then when I sit at the train additional 4h on my way back to Stockholm I just might write something else :P
Take Care!
*hugz*