PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

söndag, april 06, 2008

The weekend



Was actually very nice..
The parents were great..I felt most welcome :)
good food, wine to that..a huge bed and Jack Russel pups..so CUTE!!!
I did not have tiem enough to even call Galean..Dint we got visiting us and even went to his place watching a movie one day..so it was most fun :)
So I survived..I didnt even get a bruse..and hopefully..I didnt make a to big of fool of my self so even might be welcome back :)
Because that i would love to do..weekend was very nice.