PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

fredag, september 05, 2008

Summary of vacation-2008

So 4 weeks of vacation is gone..sun, rain, hail..i got it all ^^
  • managed to come to season 7 in Bleach (untill my job laptop broke down)
  • one week in Athens visiting Desposa..
  • one week having Desposa visiting me.
  • One week home alone..(how ever i survived is still a mystery)
  • I have been training like never before..
  • I have put togehter my new computer..except all cables..
but thats a good start for a virgin when it comes to building own comp..atleast i got th eparts right..right?
*tihi*
Well its been great..only thing im kinda sorry for is that i didnt manage to go to Finland and visit Milja. Its sad..ahvent seened her in 3 years now :(
And shes my absolute first and best friend..we started school (same class) adn stood there both without our parents (working moms) 6 years old (she 7) and when we discovered we were to be classmates we were so happy...
now shes a mother of three boys adn im mommy to one hairy girl..
our lives looks totally different...
but hten agian..we are totally different. :)
so we decided that in october i was to take one week of to go to visit her..need to check if its ok with my bosses and it shoudlnt be a problem.

Monday is back to work..
need to change my laptop with someone that isnt travelling so much so they can fix it :/
and on wednesday im of to Copenhagen again..for a meeting where Im supposed to know everything..so i have som major catching up to do mon and tues..still..
im in lazy mode..so 8h..no more..
then im going to train and after that raid..
we will c it i manage to keep that for longer than those 2 days..tuesday im prolly working from home to be able to with Xa a bit before i go again...:S
SUX this dman travelling..but gives great money atleast..and that secures my trip to Japan..that i BTW need to book the comming week so we get spots :)