PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

torsdag, september 04, 2008

Training day

I looked into the mirror after todays first class (11,30-12,30)
and discovered that the lines is getting more visible *cheer*
so..this afternoon im going to go to the combat class...
And yeah..i dont have to day that my legs are dead after the bodypump class..but what the hell..
after one gets the warmup im up adn running again..workst is though..tomorrow..no training (need to let my body rest atleast one day/week)
so me and L8 are planning on going to the forest to seach for some chanterelles.:)
but when i get home..yeah well..u never know if I end up at the gym again ofc :S
Ill try not to.

Tonight Basselito and L8 are comming over..to fix me with my new computer *cheer* and to eat a nice fajitas dinner..going to be great..long time since I saw Basselito last..*misses*
We live neighbors..but then he go this GF and starting like me to travel in work..so now we hardly ever c each other..sad..like him :)
So tonight is going to be fun..maby drink some wine *blinks at*

Etiketter: