PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

onsdag, november 26, 2008

All week in Gothenburg

Geez..so wonderful.
I cant remember the last time I got a whole week at home.
Good thing though I came out from my meeting on tuesday evening with a phonecall from Centi telling em that Xa (my dog) had a hole in her neck..and it looked nasty and bloody :/
So to the vets..at 20.00 PM..why cant my dog be suicidal like other normal dogs during working hours 8-17. FFS going to cost a fortune..good thing she has a IMBA ensurance.
So they looked at the hole in my dog and just told us that this is just one of her follicle bumps that has exploded!! O_o
So she got it cleaned up and we got a time for an operation today so this morning I was up at 6 since she had the opointment at 07.00 AM.
Now Im walking back and forth wating them to call me...gaah..shes going to look like shit and I wont be here next week at all :(