PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

fredag, november 14, 2008

Body Combat 38 Tracklist with Youtube match

Track 1a: “Writing on the wall” - 2-4 Grooves
Track 1b: “Because the Night” - Cascada
Track 2: “Try It Again” - The Hives
Track 3: “Like I feel (squad-e mix)” - D:code Feat Emma
Track 4a: “Headbangerz Rock Da Club” - Nick Skitz
Track 4b:“Cold As Ice” - Starsplash
Track 5: “The Best Damn Thing” - Avril Lavigne
Track 6: “No Good” - The Prodigy
Track 7: “Raver’s Paradise (Stadium Mix)” - Nick Skitz feat MC BB
Track 8: “What hurts the most (Al Storm remix)” - Cascada
Track 9: “When I grow up” - Pussycat Dolls
Track 10: “Say (All I Need)” - OneRepublic

Etiketter: