PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

lördag, november 01, 2008

48h move

Got the keys thursday at 16,00 been moving since then.
Managed to train thursday at lunch and going to train Combat today its Halloween theeme^^
It takes 48h from I get the key untill my appartment is out of boxes and all is cleared out.
Called S. to help me with drilling holes to the walls o i can get my shelfs up..my paintings are on the walls already..flowers are in place and even my curtains ar ehanging as they should.
this has been a fast fast verion of moving. *tihi*
Oh and today i need to go buy me two new desks to have my comp on..
(pics comming up laters)