PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

måndag, oktober 27, 2008

The new role

The new role, mondag
I have been most bisy the past weeks but still managed to train atleast a few times/week.
When arriving to Oslo today I discovered that even if it is not officially pronounced yet that I will get the new position people has already started asking me a lot of the teamlead role that I will have from 1 Nov.
(new date set last Friday) So from saying yes I got less than one week before I start.
The discussion now has been my salary. Since I want the travelbonus to disappear Adecco and Shell will have a hard time to match the salary I have been having the past 6 months without giving me crazy sums of money.
Mr P my old Teamlead from the Gothenburg team (G12) is handling the bonus thingy still and his reaction was. “Not even I earn that much money!”
Felt kinda stupid way of saying it though..i have Nordic responsibility I travel in my work and I have Shell emploees reporting to me (he doesn’t have any of it)but he has a lot of more ppl to take care of..BUT..all are contractors meaning he has no salary discussions or anything with them since that’s handeled by there employer not the customer. So that cant even be compared.
The Swedish jelousy as its best right…dont think he even sayed Grats :D
I know what Callisto would say..-He prolly has a small Di*k
For ones I truly understand and totally agree.