PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

onsdag, oktober 22, 2008

Oslo again

So this week Im three days in Oslo again.
New Hotell (since everything else was fully booked) First Hotell Millennium.
And guess who has a junior svit? *points at her self*
Nothing special with it though..i get a separate bedroom so atm I have kinda a "livingroom" but still in bed watching TV.
Yesterday was a loong day..from 05:oo AM untill 21:00 working.
But today its a meeting planned for this afternoon..with my boss and my new boss.
Hopefully will get some more details regardign the new job..and finally get an offer :)
We will c...