PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

lördag, oktober 11, 2008

Back in Gothenburg

The past week I have eaten..SOOOOO much
no joking I have for sure gained 5kg during the week..
I had constantly something in my mouth.
I mean how fair is it..I had one week to eat all the stuff I love so I manage untill next time (a year or so) You can imagine and then that like 5 times..:)

But..had a blast..Was great meeting Milja again.
She is one of my absolute best and IS my oldest friend..It was her and I that went our first day to school hand in hand then only 6 years old..and have stayed friends all theese years it is 23 years this year actually..strange..damn im old..hahahha

Now Im back home and the comming week is to travel to Oslo Norway again.
Recived last week an Email from my boss..very short one saying he wants us to meet face to face...I wonder what Ihave done now..feels like beeing calle din by the teacher in scool..
*ears hanging* we will c next week wont we :D

Now Im of to my combat class...Saturday is training day..and tonight were going to the cinema ;)