PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, september 23, 2008

Naerum Workshop

25 ppl, nice hotel and mother of all backlogs…how boring can 3 days in Copenhagen be?
Well except the trouble shooting and head exploding due to all Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Scottish, Indian and dutch ppl talking on every known language it was a blast :D
But my god we have been working..eating nice dinners together ofc..but working. I have for the first time ever (oki maby not the absolute first time but I cant remember last time it happened) been trouble shooting WHILE sleeping.
I had a solution to one of our issues when waking up, that’s called to be commited to your work.
Was great fun and the progress we made…omg..the backlog has never been down this low.
Im so going to enjoy my work now that its pretty much under control…well we have a few issues left but over 20 of them has been solved.