PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

måndag, september 15, 2008

A Box full of…..Nothing

So I got this paper saying I had a package to go pick up at the post office.
Really strange, what I knew I hadn’t ordered anything except my schoolbooks and those were already wating for me at the post office (sayed an other paper that I recived 2 days before) Well always exiting to get presents right?
Someone must have sent it wrong..well..lets c what I got.
Took Xa and L8 with me to the post office.
The girl behind the desk was like. “Do you know what company its from” and I was like..uhm..noo have no clue.
I haven’t ordered anything so I don’t know what it can be.
The girl looked at me a bit..-Do u know how big its supposed to be?
-uhm, NO, as I sayed..have no clue.
After some time of searching the girl starts to laugh..well it’s a big ass package atleast..
And very light..she lifted a huge box and I started to stare at it very suspiciously. After a while we asked if we could borrow her knife to open the box.
We cant carry that huge thing all the way home :S
The girl behind the desk was very exited, I realy want to c this aswell :D
So we opened it..and it was full of..uhm..packing material…more packingmaterial..
One return note in my name and..some more packing material..nothing more!!!??!?
Someone had payed a huge amount of money to send me..nothing.
After a few sec of thining it hit me…
OFC!!! This is Samsung sending me a box and packing material if I want to leave in my monitor (from when I bought a new computer) for service.
We had a great laugh..I went out of the post to do an other aren’t and the girl sayed she could take care of the huge very much unnessesary box.
I just had to run back in to take a pic with my cam for you ppl.
This is hilarious, well..u cant complain that Samsung isn’t helpful atleast.
Biggest laugh ever^^