PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

måndag, september 08, 2008

First day of work

And I survived..barely..had over 90 emails in my inbox..and I had actually already gotten it down by 70 during my check at my vacation.
Damn..but took only a few hours to clear it of.
So I kinda run pout of the office att 11.30 to go home and work.
Managed to borrow a laptop J AND call my own one to helpdesk..so hopefully they will fix it during this week so I get it back for next week.
I will be soooo spending time working from home..not only do I save 2h of good exersize..I actually can spend more time with Xa aswell.
Wich is a good thing.
I have promised my self to not work over 200h/month from now on..need to have some time for my schoolwork aswell so..
Im hoping Ill manage to keep that promise to my self.
Today I will go to Pernillas combat class..gonna be great.

Really love her classes