PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

söndag, september 07, 2008

Uhm..strange thing..


I was sitting and chatting (like always ingame) when Xa (my dog) got totally insane barking..
So I kind aneeded to check out who it was.
Xa was sitting outside my frontdoor (open) adn i heard someone kinda climbing up the stairs outside..so i thought oki best to dra gin the dog..and outside..just like 2m from Xa was a couple and there dog :S so i was..ooh..sorry (its only me and one more person (that actually took my garbage out this morning for me..nice gesture)) living on this floor so it was kind asurprizing that there was someone not knowing Xa here..so i dragged her in and locked her in the bedroom..
thye were knocking on my neighbours door and he was out so i just Told htem that he was out..

then suddenly they like started chatting (Xa barkign from the bedroom like an idiot GAAAH)
oh what dog is yours..where do you live usually (since im living in this damn barack atm) anyways..they like sitting htere with there little 2 y am.staff girly..adn asked if not Xa could say hi to her..and i was like..well
my dog is kinda dominant..(uhm..where ever she got that from *cough cough*) and..
But the couple insinsted the dogs to meed so i was like oki we can do that but it can be a bit messy in te start so u know..:S
Anyways..it was bit ofa fight but when the staff girl realized this bitch kills me if i dont do as she says everything went nicely and Xa wanted to play. (read..: now we can play..if u lay there on u back..ill play..no moving or u die!! ) so after like ten mins..feeding the dogs candy and the couple chatting so my ears kinda fell of..
They knew my appartment..(he used to live there..like..oki..noted to someone that cares) they even knew my sofa..WTF..? they been snooping around my balcony?! FFS whats wrong with ppl.
They even knew that i moved in a year ago...what are theese ppl..never seened them O_o
They gave up wating for there friend after like 20 mins and went..(Thank god so I could get back to my nice chatting)

I think im so unsocial sometimes..I wasnt that interested in listening..i was barely keeping the conversation with them..i was mostly talking to the dogs..and still those two stood there (total strangers) talking nonstop..:S
WTF..is it that when u own a dog..then u kinda a victim to all ppl?!
Its like theres a big ass sigh on my head
"Hi, I own a dog, im lonly, please stop by my house and chat a bit"
?!?! O_o I have a dog yes, but please could u NOT move in to my appartment and sofa 2 sec after u sayed hi!!!
strange ppl..sutes well withthe neighbourhood i live at..I so need to get a appartment in the city central again..not sure I can stand not having a life of my own...what else than my sofa have theese ppl seen?!?! ouch..dont even go there..i walk naked indoors during the summer..theyve seened it all *blush*