PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

torsdag, september 18, 2008

(WAR)WARHAMMER ONLINE

Yep, Im an addict..I admit it.
But now I hav e a problem..Im already Playing WoW and now I really need to play WAR. I have created this darkelf (yep Im evul) named Etern.
Need to lvl her up..shes a sorceress..so for ones I actually CAN kill stuff.
Centi is a ugly green orc.*laughing*
Even L8 thought he looked ugly.
Any ways..the Guild TFB (The Fallen Banner) Is now created again and all old guildies from WoW that was in the guild then is joining up..going to be a blast..sooo much fun.
Though Im not a hardcore palyer at all..my intension is to continue Raidign with GoG in WoW (WAR has only PvP no raiding) and then I will lvl up my little Etern as fast as I can due to job and all the damn traveling
Anyway, the game is great fun and I try so hard to have atleast some of my IRL friends to start playing it..even if I know that WoW is already taking a lot of time for ppl..
We will c..so far WAR seems to be a blast and hopefully my cup of tea :)