PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

måndag, september 22, 2008

An update on my work again

Been working for almost 3 weeks now. I have been home in Gothenburg like 4 of them.
Rest is spent first in Denmark after that workshop in Oslo and now Im in the train onm ty Copenhagen for another workshop with the same ppl.
We have a goal set, ZERO backlog in end of September.
Well sounds great doesn’t it?!
If it only was doable aswell..would be great..but sadly its not.
I have to everyone’s sorrow found an other backlog that isn’t showing in our reports..have taken me a while to identify why they isn’t showing and how we can identify it in order to c how big of a backlog were talking about.
After some help from IBM ppl and great support from my boss I have just..in the train found out that we have 165 nominations in backlog + the ones we had from start :S GAAAH!!!!
The sad thing is that we cant sort this on our own..I so need to call my boss regarding this..good thing is that only 45 of those is Distribution (meaning me) and 15 of them is to be deleted..so Im off easy..worse for Glasgow that has the rest..all thirdparty shit that is hanging over them..poor ppl.
Feel so sorry for my girls in Scottland..I will try to do my best to help out In any possible way I can.
Though I don’t think we can sort this backlog on our own..we need great support from ASD helpdesk and IBM :(
So In the end of the day…I will never get of this job for sure..I just keep finding more to be done..how ever that is possible.
Or as my boss sayed to me today over the phone,
-U need to be careful so the light in the end of the tunnel isn’t a train!