PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

söndag, oktober 05, 2008

Moomin shopping

Im leaving to Finland tomorrow..more pleasure than business.
Going to be great, Back to Turku the town I was born in to visit Milja my dear and very old classmate. We started first class together..and went hand in hand to our very first classroom.
We have kept contact through all of theese years and its like we never have been one day appart even if we live in totally different countries.

I truly love her :)
So today we went out for Moomin shopping ^^
Milja is collecting Moomin china..so I know she has a lot of moomin mugs..but not sure she has the little plates that goes with the same porslin..
so I thought of buying some for her, three to be axact...one of them is this one below :)