PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

söndag, september 28, 2008

Convent sunday

So Every year I try going on a few convents.
This weekend its been the book and library convent her ein Gothenburg.
So me, Centi and my brother were to meet up outside the conventioncentre at 11,00 AM this morning.
Bumbi had made plans to go toGothia towers hotel Incontro for a sunday brunch, so we had planned to go there after buying to many books.

So a lot of people and me strangly tired as hell :S
at 11 no brother..so i call i sent a text message..still not a word..so I got bored and went inside and he can call when ever..(yeah I was pretty worried and pretty pissed)
Centi found one book, I was mostly walking reading the backs of a lot of books and then it stroke me..WTF am I doing here?!
I have no time to write my school essay..how on earth had I planned on having time to read books when im dying on my bed what ever time i go to lay down?
anyway..got text message and a phonecall from Bumbi saying ppl was out last night..

K had woken up at Y place with his boxers inside out..says a bit of how WET last night had been for some of my firends..so I took my lazy tired ass home and went straight to sit by my computer lvling up my little Dark elf Etern..shes now lvl 14..max lvl is 40 so I have a bit more to go..but getting there..

So this is a lazy day...just what i needed..tonight Im raiding in WoW again :)