PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

onsdag, oktober 01, 2008

Dentist..last visit 2006

Got a card in my mailbox telling me that you havent been here in ages better drag u ass here..and since then Ive so tryed..but my job realy has taken over my life.
Got an other card a few days back saying..we sent u a card a year ago u better come here..

Good thing is that Im home in Gotehnburg all of this week so I called yesterday before i went to the gym and he actually had (45mins before) had a cancellation for today at noon.
So..this morning Ive been brushing my teeth like a madman so get them as clean as possible before he was looking into my mouth.

He was realy serious..took pics and all..I was sooo nervous.
Im usually very good girl and go there every year but the past year has been totally insane for me so..it was forgotten..dentist pl forgive *blush*

Anyways..after 20 mins he pulled all the stuff out of my mouth and smiled.
OMG O_o Im doomed I have 500 holes in my mouth!!!
-Good job Gaia, not one single hole..not even anything indicating there is going to be one. keep up the good work!

Nicely, I have realy good tooth and aperently good saliva since i had barely any tartar at all.
So I survived..when did u visit the dentist last time?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lunatix said...

Heh. Well it's always a positive sign to know that your Teeth are perfectly heathy. Once your teeth start to Decay you're in some serious trouble. So remember to brush 'em twice a day.. To keep the Dentist away. ;)

oktober 01, 2008 3:20 em  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home