PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

fredag, oktober 03, 2008

Back to School

Dubble class today..first Pump at noon and then combat in the afternoon..
Need to traina lot..next week is all eating and no training :(

My train leaves tomorow at 06.30.
OMG..I will DIE
And I have a entire book to read..uhm..well actually 5 of them but this one is one of the three that we are going to have lesson about so..

Feels great going back even though I havent realy finnished everything from my last semester.
Working on it though.
So I will be a Zombie in school tomorrow. :P
Back on saturday afternoon (evening) more tired than ever.