PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, oktober 07, 2008

Turku-Finland



Home Sweet home:) Flight went great and it feels truly as comming home again.
Pretty strange that a country were i moved from 17 years ago still feels like home.

In the airplane I got a nice gentleman helping me with my luggage (an other passager) and I even got help to put my coat on in the plane.
Was talking to Centi on the phone and he was like..It would be creapy if that happened in Sweden. But this is Finland..adn here the culture is totally different.
So, after a few cups of tea...some soup..and then Sauna I went to bed sooo happy and relaxed.

Nice to be home:)