PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

måndag, oktober 13, 2008

This week is going to be insane...and strange

So Took the train 06,30 to Oslo arrived here and been running aroung th eoffice like a maniac all day. Now everyone but me and the Norwegian boss have gone home.
I dont know why but everytime im travelling im working untill midnight, spec here in Norway.

Its a very nice office with nice ppl and a great atmosphear so..Im enjoying it..
I will be here today then travel tomorrow morning to a meeting in Lilleström and on wednesday morning Im flying from Oslo to Copenhagen for an other meeting..so this week is going to be very stressful.
I just had the trangest conversation with the Norwegian boss....

He started talking in general about Norway and Iadviced that Gro (the person that is superuser in Norway in ticketing) needs some support because she is doing all theese things that actually is not a Terminal Operator Admins work (shes suposed to do in- and exports but is sitting with invoicing and support of conferens rooms and stuff like that..makes no sence)
So I told Kurt (the boss) that he prolly needs to hire one more person otherwise we will loose Gro to the mental hospital shortly ;)

Suddenly he started talking about that there is need for ppl all over norway and then..
He just asked me suddenly..are you married back home?

WTF..strange question so I answerd no..i have a boyfriend and dog..and hes like.."you enjoy Gothenburg? or could you think of moving..lets say here for an example?"
Well Im not stuck here in Gothenburg more than because of my friends I answered him bu..Oslo is just 3,5h by train..so If I was to have a job here I could just come on monday morning and leave on friday back home...

Then after a few mins of discussing how to work on a train he suddenly changed subject to something totally different..WTF
What is all this about..what is he fishing after...