PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

torsdag, oktober 16, 2008

Training day

  • 07,30 up from bed to eat something and start working
    (Didnt go to well i started working and forgot to eat untill 9,30)
  • Eat well - and i did.
  • 10,55 Go to gym
  • 11,30 Body Pump put on more weights than last time..and oh yees i did!!
  • 12,40 Out from class grab a Gainomax
  • 12,50 Talkyou self up on the Combat reserv list..got in..reserv nr 10 (last spot)
  • 13,20 Home and back to work
  • 15,30 WTF..were did all day go..check my bookings..my combat class is not there..WTF!! O_o
  • 16,00 Call the gym..OMG..im 1reserv...*through clothes on and run*
  • 16,30 at the gym bought my self a banana and an guarana/coffein energy drink
  • 16,55 IM SHAKING?!!? like crazy..wtf?!
  • 17,00 Body Combat..insane..met Callisto there aswell
  • 17,15 My arms are shaking
  • 17,30 My legs are shaking nice way doing the kicking :S
  • 18,00 Class over..damn coffein..Im not made for this..trying to drink water but im all shaky...this cant be healthy?!
  • 18,30 grosary shopping me sweatty and smelling prolly nice :S
  • 19,00 back home..checking job email...got stuck
  • 19,30 take a shower start making dinner
  • 22,00 pl kill me..im dead

Etiketter: