PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

lördag, december 27, 2008

Combat with only Branflakes..BAD idea

So please..dont make my misstake..
"I have eaten pretty much under Xmas so today Im eating less and training harder than ever"
at first it went pretty good actually but then suddenly..
after track nr 4 I was pale as Laban (the ghoul) in my face
Track 5 turned me green
The rest of the tracks I cant remember..I was going forward only of my own willpower and nothing else.. :/
Im so dead rest of the day..trust me :(

Etiketter: