PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

onsdag, december 24, 2008

Merry Xmas




Merry Xmas all
and hope youll have a great day with family and friends. :)

Im sitting in my boyfriends parents house atm and we have more food than Ive seen ever...I think...

Well I have made my self same promise as last year..
Only eat what I dont eat rest of the year..going to be a lot of salmon for me..I feel the erge comming closer..
AND as little chocolate as possible to keep my waist measurements in order :)
Going back on friday...and saturday its back to body combat...so no over eating!!!
Anyway..my input to the family xmas table this year was lanttulaatikko, luumurahka and joulutorttuja. Typical finnish xmas food...(pic above)