PrincessGaia´s Diary

Well Hello there, I didnt go up this morning to make you life a living hell but if you insist I can start now!?!

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Gothenburg, Sweden

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright

tisdag, december 02, 2008

Xmas holiday...only no Holiday

Yeah thats what Im getting.
Im taking holidays and i need to work anyway..tops a few hours a week but anyway.
And I was looking forward to NO WORK for 2,5 weeks..but again.
Im not replaceable so I need to run the team.
It sux but at the same time its great fun so its kinda hard to make up ones mind huh.
Well we will c..now im mostly happy I got mobile broadband by the company so I can get to the VPN regardless where in the Nordics im sitting :)
Happy me huh :P